With the start of the new year, I’ve decided to also implement new goals for my blog. This is me sharing them with you so I feel more accountable toward making things happen. 🙂
1) I’m going to try to post more and obviously more on my schedule that I had originally set (M & F at 8am CT) but hopefully I can post more than that even. My simple goal is to stick to my schedule, goal to reach is to be able to have posts more frequently. (Share your thoughts, yay or nay!)
2) I’m going to do once a month posts about the books I’ve read during the month and share a brief bit about them and maybe my favorite quote from each book. This will be brief and I probably wouldn’t do the long posts about books unless I’m just really into it…. trying not to bore my readers who may not be readers 😂 I don’t have feedback on this, so this is just me guessing at what my readers may or may not enjoy… chime in with thoughts!
3) I’d like to share more personal stories like random experiences and funny stuff that happens to me more than I do…. that was my first intention when creating this blog and I feel like it’s drifted. I love my blog more now than I did then, but I’d still like to be more real and open about my day to day life. If that makes sense. (I’m real, but I’d like more humor and more day to day post instead of researchyyy, serious posts.)
4) To go along with my blog, I have an IG and FB page dedicated to my blog space. Honestly, I feel like I’ve lost my groove with posting on IG… so a goal for my blog’s IG is to get back there to the groove. (That awkward moment you don’t know how to get to a place you once were… ha.) My Facebook page is pretty much where I want it to be. I’ve been working on it for a good month already with posting regularly every single day with something at least. I’ll continue this momentum (hopefully!) into the new year.
5) I want to formally express my gratitude to all my readers (you!). The past year I gained a few more followers and sometimes I just don’t know why anyone follows me because, basically, I have some self-doubt issues going on. I appreciate all the post likes, the comments, the views and all that very much! You keep me going.
As a thank you, I’m doing my first giveaway!! It’ll be a package of random goodies worth at least $25.
To enter this giveaway, complete steps here: New Year Giveaway
This giveaway will run into the new year so you can enter when you’re free and also go back for bonus entries! I’m excited!
If you have anything you’d like to see in 2021 from me, let me know by message or comment! 🙂